A Guide To The Australian Partner Visa

A partner visa permits the spouse or de facto partner of an Australian citizen to visit and live in Australia. Below is everything you need to know about the Australian partner visa.  There are two types of partner visas. Subclass 820 is a temporary partner visa while subclass 801 is a permanent visa. Typically, you will need to apply for the temporary visa before seeking the permanent permit. People that need a partner visa should meet the following qualifications: