Helpful Tips for Proving You and Your Partner's Relationship for Your Partner Visa

If your romantic partner is an Australian citizen or someone who is allowed to live permanently and legally in Australia, then you might be planning on moving to Australia to live with them. If you don't have the legal right to do so, however, you might be looking into applying for a partner visa. To qualify for one, there are a number of different things that you need to do. For example, you will need to prove that you and your partner are, in fact, in a legitimate relationship.